Enterprise Resource Planning
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is business process management software that allows an organization to use a system of integrated applications to manage the business and automate many back office functions related to technology, services and human resources. ERP software integrates all facets of an operation, including product planning, development, manufacturing, sales and marketing.
ERP software is considered an enterprise application as it is designed to be used by larger businesses and often requires dedicated teams to customize and analyze the data and to handle upgrades and deployment. In contrast, Small Business ERP applications are lightweight business management software solutions, customized for the business industry you work in.
As change management consultants to ERP implementations, we have experienced all phases of projects from visioning to post implementation.
We help our clients:
- Create the Organizational Impact Analysis to work with executives and managers on the impact of the change on the workforce.
- Develop teambuilding sessions for core team and other key stakeholder groups; identified obstacles between internal core team members and external consultants.
- Design and conduct “roadshows” for stakeholder groups.
- Design and implement visioning sessions that identifiy ERP as a main lever of change.
- Create and implement overall strategies for projects through all phases of work, including communication plans.
- Develop bi-monthly briefings and other communiqués for the organizational community.
- Design and implement transition workshops for key end-users during training on ERP systems
- Work with internal groups of key employees responsible for ensuring that workforce is ready to implementation planned change initiatives,
- Create and facilitate work flow analyses to aid in understanding key process steps affected due to change efforts.
- Design and facilitate role mapping processes that identify new roles and responsibilities post implementation of the change.
- Custom design learning sessions as needed for core team members and employees to ensure competence, confidence and comfort – a seamless implementation of the change process.
In addition, we have developed and published a process for “Lessons Learned” to pass on learnings from one change implementation to the next. We work with all levels of the organization to created feedback loops and communicate information that aides in the successful completion of large scale change efforts.