- Do you have employees that are star performers, yet need some “behavior” adjustment to be move to the next level?
- Do you have employees that could be better managers, draw out more of the best of their employees?
- Whether it’s one-on-one coaching, or coaching workshops for managers, coaching principles and practices can give people the competitive edge that’s so often needed for peak performance.
- For one-on-one coaching, we use a variety of tools, like the MBTI, the FIRO Element B, and 360 degree feedback tools to give people insight into their strengths and limitations. Through a series of coaching sessions, star performers can maximize their efforts and reach goals they never thought possible.
- Similarly, our workshop, “Coaching for Success,” gives managers an opportunity to assess their coaching competencies and and style. Managers practice coaching, and get feedback from their peers regarding their effectiveness. The coaching techniques we practice in our learning experiences are immediately transferable to the workplace. Organizations often offer the coaching workshop to mid and executive leadersas leadership development for coach or coachee.